My favorites on a Friday! Come see what we are loving and using in our home this season!
1. The Arhaus Ashby Sofa. Yep, a clear favorite this week. I've gotten the most questions about these couches than any other item in our home. Since the cost of this amazing sofa has skyrocketed since we bought it in September, I created a Splurge vs. Save post comparing 6 other couches with at least double, triple, or quadruple the savings. It lists all the deets of each of the SAVES and I hope you find it helpful if you're in the market for a new couch.
2. Mardi Gras Treats. If you know us, we are always looking forward to feasting, and this upcoming Fat Tuesday has been no different - although we've been celebrating for 5 days haha! A king's cake that our friends brought over (with a baby Jesus hidden in it), this new to me cider from Trader Joe's, and some margaritas have been my favorite treats this weekend. We also had to watch The Princess and the Frog (our ragamuffin cats' namesakes) to celebrate! We might have to do apple fritters and some Polish paczek Tuesday morning as well... do you have any favorite treats you love?
Feasting before the Fasting!
Princess Tiana (Tia) and Miss Charlotte Lebouf (Lottie)
3. My Margaritas. Always a personal (and crowd) fave! The funny thing was, I didn't even know that I posted my recipe on National Margarita Day on February 22nd. I guess it was meant to be! Here's the recipe including a little card to print out for yourself or for the next time you bring tequila to a friends house!
4. Thrifted Game Table - My most recent Marketplace purchase is a countertop height table with 4 backless stools that tuck under. This piece of furniture took me some time to find because it needed to be a certain size to fit behind a couch in the corner of the great room, and give us extra seating when we need it. It's a good "place holder" until we decide it we want a sofa table with stools or something else for in here...
and when Lottie isn't on top of it, you can find a chess/checker board and a couple kiddos at it:
5. Shamrock Printable. St. Patrick's Day is around the corner! We LOVE March and we LOVE St. Patrick! You can find this FREE PRINTABLE to download and print and display in your home here.
I hope you've had a nice week. We are looking forward to March, Lent, St. Patrick and St. Joseph's Feast Days, my birthday, and Spring Break! I'll be back soon for some more favorites. Prayers for you all and the people of Ukraine,